Followers

topjewelleryinfo. Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 9, 2020

What is the return rate For Gold Forex?

The return rate is 10-50%.
This rate is not fixed it depends on their trade. The more profit the company makes the higher the pay out rate.
>Let's proceed to typical examples running round through all the steps.
1.I registered then I choose a broker that accepts naira.I want to invest #36,000 the equivalent is $100 so I input $100 in the buy form and submit
> Instantly I see the brokers account details I pay to him and upload my proof.The broker is notified and I am credited by the broker.It takes 6hours for my trade to cancel if I don't upload my proof
>So try and upload your proof
>So I hv now completed my investment
> 7days after I get credited by the broker I will logging to my account look at the current pay out rate.If it is ok by me I click on claim
> Instantly my available balance for withdrawal will increase and then I can request fro withdrawal
> So let's assume the current pay out rate is 40% as of the day I claimed
> So my available balance if I assume it is my first investment will then be
36000*40%+36000=50,400
This calculation applies to bitcoins, usd and every other currency
>Now let's assume I instantly request for withdraw
>10% of my withdrawal will be kept pending
> It is called *held* balance
>You will see all these balances in your dashboard later
>The Wat I will then be paid is 90% of 50,400 dats #45,360
> And the currency I am paid depends on Wat I hv in my account menu
>So if you want to be paid in naira then fill only bank account details
> If you want to be paid in bitcoins fill only your Bitcoin address
> If you want to be paid randomly,the fill both your Bitcoin address and bank account details
> I hope the example is easy to understand
>Ok let's proceed


1.What is goldforex all about. 
2.How do one get to be a part of it.
3.How do one invest.
4.What is the pay back period.
5.What is the return rate.